WAVE is an award-winning independent agency that is all about big, simple and beautiful ideas.
We are focused on using strategic human insights, to leverage both creativity and digital solutions.
We also pride ourselves on projects that have the ability to create progressive change, be it social or environmental.
It’s not just about seeking accolades, it’s about making meaningful impact to real people. For us, 2021 and beyond is all about solutions and the collective, not merely ads.
We’re an ambitions bunch, with world-class experience, who appreciate independent thought, challenging ideas, and an appreciation for craft.
Location: Mount Maunganui, Aotearoa NZ
Job Description: Working with our exceptional team, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the delivery and growth of WAVE's world-class services.
The successful candidate will play a lead Account Director role in the day-to-day planning and development of an assigned client accounts. With support and collaboration with other team members, they will be accountable for the delivery of excellent client service and will demonstrate enthusiasm for our clients’ businesses, bringing knowledge and expertise to bear in the agency’s work.
We would love to hear from candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years agency experience in a senior client service role
- Natural leadership skills, able to invoke collaboration throughout major projects – keep communications flowing and ensuring the client is well informed and expectations are met.
- Ability to identify opportunities for account growth.
- Strong presentation skills including ability to pitch creative ideas.
- Strong commercial sensibility
- Superb attention to detail, timeliness flawless, and budgets adhered to
- The ability to be agile in approach, flexible and able to prioritise with ease and confidence
- Digital marketing knowledge and the ability to contribute to recommendations on digital strategies, plans and solutions is desirable for this role.
If you feel up to the challenge of this attractive role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Applications from outside NZ will only be responded to and considered if evidence of a NZ Work Permit/Visa has already been obtained and sent along with this application.